Home COVID-19 Update of Vaccinations from the Madison County Health Department
- Madison County Health Department has administered all the first doses of COVID-19 vaccines allocated to them by the state at this time.
- MCHD will be able to provide second (“booster”) vaccination doses to those who received first doses from MCHD.
- Anyone registered for the MCHD COVID-19 Vaccination Waiting List remains on the list for future reference. Madison County Health Department will contact persons on the list for possible future appointments as vaccine becomes available. (There is no need to contact the health department.)
- The MCHD COVID-19 Vaccination Waiting List is not an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccination, but rather a list of Madison County residents interested in getting a vaccine to be contacted if/when vaccine becomes available for the appropriate phase of eligibility set by federal and state guidance.
- MCHD encourages everyone to take advantage of access to a vaccination from any provider as is available to them. Being on the MCHD COVID-19 Vaccination Waiting List does not obligate anyone to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination from the Madison County Health Department instead of another potential provider.