Although one may have been a bit of “smoke and mirrors”, the other call was legitimized.
In the former, Richmond Fire, as you can see in the footage, responded to a caller on Keystone at the apartments who said that there was ‘electricity’ permeating through the air, and that they were being shocked.
Crews responded and deemed that this was not the case, but dry conditions in winter, fire department officials stated, could have given rise to electric shocks.
In the latter, crews are currently responding to 116 Maple Street in Berea where there was visible smoke and flames. Crews remain on scene at the time of this writing.